E-Learning: Land Rights that affect Real Estate Investment Value
This CPD course aims to provide knowledge on the land interests that ‘other parties’ possess over the owner’s property, be it a landed house or a public flat. While the perspective of the course is from the possessory and non-possessory interests (the ‘What’), but along the way, the learners will also gain knowledge on ‘the other parties’ (the ‘Who’) who possess those interests.
Understand the concepts of property ownership:
- Who is the property owner?
- What rights does the property owner possess?
- Who else may have interests to the land?
- What interests do these ‘other parties’ possess over land?
- How does the situation affect investment value?